What We Do
- Do you want your home to appear in Connecticut Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) but don't want to pay a listing agent's commission?
- Do you want to sell your home FSBO but need more exposure than what you can get by yourself on a few websites?
- Do you need some help with marketing, negotiation, and doing the paperwork but don't want to list with a conventional agent and pay thousands of extra dollars?
How does it work?
What you do...
- You pay only $399 to list your home on MLS and tons of websites for as long as you need.
- You agree to pay a commission (2.5-3%) if the buyer has an agent. There will be NO Commission if the buyer doesn't have a Buyer's Agent.
- Provide us with information about your property and up to 40 photographs.
- You will field the phone calls, set agent appointments, show FSBO buyer.
What we do...
- Prepare the listing form MLS and all the websites
- Provide you with a personalized Yard Sign (small sign included free; Post Sign Rental/Installation available for $99)
- Provide you with our Sell-It-Yourself Kit full of all necessary CT forms and good info
- Make any changes to the listing as you need them including advertising Open Houses if you choose to have one
- Advise you on pricing philosophy and make suggestions of things we note that you might want to do to make your property more marketable.
- Basically we hold your hand as much or as little as you may need... Help you negotiate the sale price, help prepare the sales contract, advise during the inspection and appraisal. From Listing through Contract to Closing we're here to guide you.
- We're not a nationwide listing mill so you'll get personal service from someone right here in Connecticut.
Give us a call at 860.693.6156 with any questions!
|Proper List Price |
Properties listed at the right price sell fastest and put the most money into their sellers’ pockets. Under–pricing, isn’t common, but can cost you money you really need to move on in life. Over–pricing is a really bad practice that can keep a property on the market longer than necessary and end up with price reductions and low–ball offers. We'll give you the tools to price it right!
|Market Updates |
Markets are like the weather, always changing. We’ll keep you updated on market conditions in your area so you can determine if you need to make a price change as you go along.
|Price Negotiations |
We'll help you negotiate whether your buyer has an agent or is on their own. We'll help you psych out what the buyer may be thinking, and help you to maximize the price you get.
|Inspections & Repair Negotiations |
Sometimes there are issues that arise during the inspections. What should you fix? Should you provide a credit at closing? Should you tell the buyer you just aren't going to make those repairs? We're here to advise you through this.
|Contract to Closing Process |
From Listing through Contract to Closing we're here to guide you. Basically hold your hand as much or as little as you may need! We've been helping FSBO sellers since 1988, so there's probably nothing we haven't seen before!